If anything gots me into blogging again now, its because (1) I had to wait for my dad to fetch me home. I am far too tired to fight for the bus and (2) Dong dong walked out of the computer lab and said hi, and went on talking about a textbook he couldnt find in the bookstore. So I told him he could (a) go to clementi bookstore (hopefully he knows his way there) or (b) try the hss library (which he hadnt known its our library) keke. So fun ya. But he is in his that purple tshirt again. Ok as I am typing this, I am cautious that he will not walk into the computer lab again, otherwise he might be interested to see whats on my screen and soon find out why he is being nicked as Dong dong. You bet I had to begin the rationale behind of this nick. And hey he hadnt been wearing that super duper nice greenish jacket (which i bet u are so anticipating). Maybe he realised it can be warm walking around with that. Anyway he is super duper friendly, and I am no longer that excited seeing him alright, if YOU must know. Otherwise I would be judged as the crazy-dong-dong- fan again.
And the personal branding seminar jus now was quite enriching. I ended up asking more questions about guy's dressing than girl's, simply because I was 'replacing' you for this thingy. So you bet now I am totally (about 80%) qualified to be your fashion consultant. If that job can last my lifetime, I wouldnt mind that!! Its a big and generous project! keke. Anyway now you can start listening to my two-cents worth!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home