Saturday, January 22, 2005

Wasnt really in the mood to write. Plus there seems nothing much to write about as well. Though nothing dramatic happened on me, something of that sort indirectly is affecting me. But really, what else could I do?

Anyway since thursday, Wilson is the 'on-est' (if you know me) name of all names! I mean it was jus one glance that we both noticed this guy along the corridor. You can testify that it is jus O N E glance, or even half a glance. Then later when they introduced him as Wilson, we were like- Woo he has a very-wilson face, though I dont think anyone else except you and me would know what a wilson-face looks like. Haha! No Leonard, no dong-dong, jus Wilson. It has to be W I L S O N. Other than that, other xxxxx-son wouldnt work. He has that newbie look, that friendly, gentleman, honest, soft, SNAG and almost-perfect look! My guess is that his surname is Chan, but dont ask me why, its jus a
super duper wild guess. He is one of the little few who has since gotten a stamp and chop approval from you! I thought he deserves that!!

Friday was spent shopping with my parents. Bought a fxc bag (really expensive but I really like it, and its on the have-to-buy list), bought a suit jacket and matching skirts (coco brown). Still on my list is a pair of black shoes (argh so un-me), and if any, a wallet. But maybe not. Went to take photos jus now and realise that probably I would be taking my graduation photos sooner. But its time for that already. With you and everyone else graduating, with my heart drifting away from books, with me getting more used to wearing those corporate heels, those corporate dresses and carrying those corporate bag, it seems like time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home