
As promised, this is a sketch of our intelligent cart! Keke because my friend said I drew sly well, thats why I was the one who drew the cart for presentation today! Keke its quite fun, because I never done this before. But its not something I am good at ie I dont draw supermarket carts on my friends' christmas card. And considering how I would take the whole day to finish with sly, a five- minute sketch is far from that. Plus, its 3-D you realised that? And yap j would tell you how bad I am with 3-D stuff, and how I would cope his tutorial and how he had to teach me how to solve my maths problem back then. Those days!



1 Comments:
Cun really see ur "intelligent cart"!!!
can dend to me for a better viewing?
I am still in the office !!! =(
Post a Comment
<< Home