This is going to be the happy entry!
Now I know who is important to me. It didn’t take me this long (21+ years) to realize, but besides my cool-tempered dad, caring mum and helpful sister, you are important to me. Without you, my heart doesn’t function as God designs it to. When it spots you, it beats- painfully but happily too. It beats to the rhythm of life, allowing blood to be
transported throughout my body. You drove all of my loneliness, pain and sadness away. My breathing system is well and proper, trim and fit, pink in health… Anything you could use to describe good wellness.
This whole day had been such a roller coaster ride. But it made me realize you’re significant. Also how vulnerable I am to you. On the sadder tone, of course how I should stop getting used to you. How my heart should function well even without you. How my breathing should be smooth even without you. How I should learn to protect myself against the rain, the loneliness and sense of lost.
This poem, titled: It is your business, paints my feelings for today.
Part I: The morning struggle
Your presence brings to me joy
but when you take that away they reduced to tears
My life, is contamined by your shadow
Part II: The afternoon frustration
You can talk to mebut it didnt take your actions to sound like a stranger
I can pretend not to hear
I can walk by you, pretending not to see
but I cant pretend not to feel the pain
If I could stop the effort
If I could leave
Need it takes all these for your care
Maybe someday enough tears will wash away the hurt
Maybe one day the hurt will cut deeper till unbearable
Maybe by that day there is nothing left
I had pain exchanged for your freedom
If I can forget the hurtwhy wasnt the love gone?
Part III: The evening peace
My hurt melts in your presence
and then my life starts
Part IV: The night's memories
Quietness and darkness surround us
wishing this will go on because I can live without the next day
I cant say goodbye to you, you noticed?
I pick up and leaveI couldnt turn and wave
because I might never move then
I dont need any stranger
I dont need the bustling day
I dont need the sunshine
I just need you and your mouse
The hurt always leave me
But I will lock the rest up
When I looked into you, I saw my life
When I saw you looking into me, I saw nothing
But I still want to see you
~ Need not read too much into what I write, need not ask why, because I think I have much more imagination and emotions than a normal person. Jus share my joy. Anyway I moved the tv into my room jus now so that I wouldnt miss fafa. Omg! Thats good acting! I jus love this character, the earring, the super duper hair that is smoother than a girl's... Everything is so complete. My sister was so tempted that she came over to watch too, while I tried to re-act fafa. And opps her notes disintegrated (yap!) before her as it flew across my room. The part about Meiya and her sister is sad. But I thought her sister really loved the guy. I think we cant judge if the guy is worthy of her love or not, because she truly and deeply love him in all her ways.
And we saw Daniel today! He stood there, in the midst of conversation, but kept looking towards us. I was talking to you and looking at you, but saw him looking over. I wasnt sure but after that you said you saw him looking over at us too! I really wonder what he was looking at! Haha of course you had the last laugh, because Daniel wouldnt know you would be in the same class at him tomorrow. He will know it tomorrow! If it is two, then its me and you, if its three, Daniel is joining! Although you didnt think much about him, he really had that build and height (maybe 180) and everything.



1 Comments:
you are very involve with your feeling toward someone huh... althought everytime of the time you do ask us dun ask, need't worry... but you do sound fall deeply...
hahaha... to thing and person you feel for!!!!!
luckily that the god give you the ability to write.
so today must be a very excited day for you la!!! not moody for a while la...hahahahaha
you always make me guess about the word "you" =P hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home