Ok can you message and dry your hair at the same time? I cant! At least I know it today. Because I was trying to blow my hair and sms, and ya I gave up. Okok laugh if you want to, but tomorrow when you blow your hair, try to sms me also. If you can, erm ok then maybe Im lousy, if not, haha yaps we cant sms and dry our hair at the same time. Anyway back from school already.
And I was bored in school such that I created this email account by the name tanjustina2001@yahoo.com.sg. But dont bother sending anything there, because its out of boredom that I did that. I dont know if I ever go there and check. Plus my email always is siying2001@hotmail.com (which is created when I was 18/19). Ok now lets
explain why the name justina. haha because from around 17 years ago (which is definitely not too long ago) I like this christian name. I think my sister said eeeee to Justina and my friend sy had similar comments. Though I like the name, I dont really think my character suits that of Justina, though I really cant put into words whats the character of Justina. But maybe it suits? You think nice? haha. Ok I used to really think about alot of such stuff. When I was 15, Venice is the country I know I always wanted to go. St Marks! Ya and I remembered when I was 18/19, one of my friend said he never heard of Venice before (shall not say his dear name haha) when we were talking about it. Ya, some old memories huh. Nice memories. Two more days to the first paper...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home