Every public holiday on a monday seems like a sunday. Especially today since I dragged myself up at quarter past six and went jogging, something I will normally do on a sunday morning. Anyway the jog was alright, was listening to class95 and at one time when I tuned to 933, I heard this FIR song about Flying away or something. At least something encouraging. Then it reminds me of this chinese poem that I wrote long ago while I was jogging (eg wrote it on my mind till I reached home and put it down on paper). It says something like because I dont like to see myself failing, so I shall persist. Something of that sort. And while on my way back, this chameleon slid past me and luckily I was so deep in my thoughts that I didnt scream. I only noticed it when it slid past me. Luckily it didnt mistaken me as a tree or something. And at least it is smaller than the one I saw in school.
Anyway was searching for this story which sees me writing an email to the clouds, but erm I cant remember where did I save it. Maybe in a CD but never mind. Shall go into my sister's room to find that piece of CD. And haha ya it was me who placed that teddy bear on my sister's face, once again :) Going to sleep, waking up later to watch TV.



2 Comments:
you and your pranks lor. your sister hates u!
luckily i not your sister also!! * cross my fingers * i be your brother still not that bad, can enjoy wider product range..but still in danger.. then conclusion: dont want be your brother aso...!
Post a Comment
<< Home