Didnt wake up to jog today because i couldnt sleep last nite and by 3am I am still wide awake. I wonder if its the radio. Sometimes I will fall asleep while listening to class95. The music at nite are sentimental classical love songs, so romantic and smooth. Sometimes it puts me to sleep, sometimes it keeps me awake. And i dont know which times will happen each time. Though I dont really like Simon, his leaving still makes me feel that its a pity. I guess the concept of "leaving" is still difficult for me to comprehense.
Anyway was telling sy that I really hadnt make up my mind whether to do honors or not. Although I will try to upgrade my lousy skills on all sort of stuff, it doesnt mean I am doing it. And even if I think I am not ready to work it will not justify to do honors jus because of that. As well, even if my CAP is great, it doesnt mean I am doing it for that reason as well. He said i sort of think through stuff, but i guess i was jus losing passion. Dont know why, but i felt that i wasnt driven by passion. As though many of times i am doing it jus because there wasnt any other thing i
wanted to do.
Had a great lunch today. Lotong! Really nice. My grandma's neighbour cooked it. Anyway grandma is going to have an operation so hope everything is fine. Sometimes I feel that I have so much words to say but I am lost in this world.
And if you read today's paper, that again proves that the techno runs in our blood. The world of wireless. Going to bath, then study my buz policy.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home