Was in school for a review lecture just now. And was waiting for my dad while I heard this person on the phone. Hey its not that I am busybody but then he was loud so I had to hear it right. I bet any other soul near him would have heard what he said. Anyway he said his tv blew up, probably because of a short circuit, and his house in engulfed in smoke. So I was sitting there trying to imagine that. Oh and another detail- his 48 inch tv or something... Haha... and guess what, when i reached home (it was raining cats & dogs) and saw this old lady still out strolling with her dog. Of course she has an umbrella, but not that dog. Dont know it was whose idea to go strolling on a raining day. Haha.. Anyway going to tiger air website to check air ticket fares now...
And I wonder if i was invisible today? Never mind. I heard the movie review for FORGOTTEN, sounds erm interesting, but ya things sound interesting more often when it is not yours... Winners' curse? keke



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home