Friday, November 12, 2004

As though I am trying to isolate myself from people... Anyway, woke up at almost eleven in the morning, read the papers, pack my stuff and went to school. Upon reaching school, sat at this little corner of the canteen and dine alone. What a lonely, boring life of mine. More loneliness as i went to computer lab to work on sociology mcqs. I am not lonely because of studying alone for exams etc. But i jus dont know how to describe this sense of loneliness. The kind of loneliness that make me feel like watching tv but when i do, i still dont feel good... Dont know if you ever feel like this before.

And hey guys out there, start plannings for the holidays? Officially I would only have 2 weeks of holiday. (See my expression and you know that kind of disappointment) Because I gotten the attachment at the tiger beer company. So from 6dec to 31dec, I would be "what time is it? Tiger Time"... ok lame! Anyway i hope they have internet in the office (sometimes they only have intranets) so that i can (1) blog (2) read your blogs (3) check my mails two million times in a day (4) log on to msn (5) check my grades (6) surf the web to see what modules to take next semester ... So wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger meteoriz said...

wah..so good...can have free beer for tea break =P

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home