Sunday, February 22, 2009

Deberes para 27 febrero, viernes: escribe mi apartamento o casa
Mi casa es quince metros del centro y cerca casa del amigas. Mi casa tiene tres habitacion y jardin. Mi favorita es jardin con arboles y flores. Me gusta come en el jardin.Mi salon es exterior pero es tranquilo. Porque hay poco trafico. Me gusta ver la television en mi salon porque hay aire acondicionado. Quiero mi habitacion rosa. Ahora es rojo.

Homework for 27 February, Friday: describe my apartment or house
My house is 15 meters from the central, and near to my friends' houses. My house has 3 bedrooms and a garden. My favourite is the garden with trees and pretty flowers. I like to eat in the garden. My living room faces the street but it is quiet. This is because there is little traffic. I like to watch television in my living room as there is air conditioning. I want my bedroom pink. Now it is red.

As you can see, I have described mimi's house. jeje

And yes I wrote the above paragraph mostly from words that I have learnt. (But because I dont know how to pronounce azul (blue), I had to replace that with rojo (red).












2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are good!!

Gosh!!

OK. I shall also pen down my Spanish version of "My City" exercise that I was asked to do like twice ... and do a little link to your this post ... :)

Let's see ...

1:13 AM  
Blogger siying said...

Haha I made some mistakes (we were asked to read out our para in class) too :)

Ok thats fun! Shall wait for your post

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home