Saturday, February 21, 2009


I love setting holiday photos to be my wallpaper, for the wallpaper is sort of the only window to the bigger world when busy at work. Naturally photos of planes, clouds, overseas skies, calle (street), hillviews are my favourites.

Recently it was the Mickey mouse designed ceiling fans (taken in a shop in Barcelona) and now its a shot of mercado (market)- The St Josep La Boqueria with the backdrop to be amazing blue skies.

Sometimes I forget why I started on learning espanol other than "learning a foreign language keeps me occupied", especially when the other language French is rather attractive to me too. But its because I love the ciudad (city) when I viajes to Europe for the first time.

I said to myself, as I pulled the luggage out from the metro and looked at the building in front of me, woo this is Barcelona.

I've always wanted to keep going to new places/ciudades/paises (countries) because there are so many in this world to go to. I dont want myself to keep going back to any particular country even if I love it so much for that I will never know where else I will love to. I want new adventures, which is better experienced by exploring the unfamiliars.

But Barcelona/Spain is definitely one place I want to be back again.

Its already febrero (February) and its time to start planning. This time, I want to take it abit slow, so that I can experience more of each place I set foot on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home