Do you look back and cant really recall how the days went by even if you were "busy" all the time.
I always have problems remembering all the things I do (and enjoy doing), all the emotions, all the memories- the journey in short. (Other than my love for writing) Thats one reason why I have a blog that I regularly share almost everything on. Even though I hadnt quite gotten into reading these entries, I think I would appreciate them much more in time to come- when I am 60, 70, 80.
And now Google Calendar for me- its nothing new but I jus happen to like them now.
This is something I/we will love to do- having breakfast in Buz Ad canteen. I cant think of anyone else better to go back to school with, and I am afraid there wouldnt be anyone left. Of course I have to inform the people to turn up in their university-days attire.
And I've received an email from Sally & Randel (recall: I met them while waiting for a train from Vienna to Prague and we ended up touring most of Prague together). Apparently they too were waiting for me to write as they have lost my email address.
Its easier to stay contact these days, but it is jus as easy to lost contact these days.



4 Comments:
I agree with you. I think we will have a great time reading what we wrote decades later ... hahaha.
Same here. Don't want moments to have gone forgotten.
Haha! I am sure one of the comments I will have is "how childish I used to be"
Or what a spoiled kid I was ... lol.
Hahaha! definitely for me!
Post a Comment
<< Home