Friday, February 06, 2009

This is from my sister- victoria from ny, so nice smelling..

There is this section in the daily complimentary MyPapers which features pictures of rain- they analyse you/your character based on what you draw. And this is what I draw. Which is pretty much based on days in Prague, whereby its raining all days and I were still out there shopping & taking photos & walking.

And yes I am back to class today. Its Lesson 1 and I know I should spend the entire weekend to revise & learn well.


I am feeling...

...sick because I ate gu cai (a type of vegetables you shouldnt eat if you have internal injuries- I have heel injuries) and the feeling was what I felt when I have food allergies- chest pain, backaches.

...tired because I have been stressed all through the week

...stress because the three weeks ahead would be packed

...anxious because of wanting/having to do so many things

...awful because of all the above

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home