Saturday, February 14, 2009




I logged off from the oficina correo electronico (office email) and went off to escuela (school): escuela being NUS Buz Ad. On and off since I left escuela I have since went back for lunches. But those lunches were no igualmente (not the same)- I was with my work team, in our ropa de mujer (women clothing), and with a common agenda of going back oficina right after lunch.

Today was different because I was back in escuela with the companero o la amiga (companion of the friend). The car park, the flight of stairs, the seminar rooms, the biblioteca (library), the deck, the arts canteen... those were the places where we used to hang around. For once our conversations did not involve much of work and work matters but rather the projects we used to do, the modules we used to take, the kind of lifetstyle as estudiantes (students), the aimgas we used to have...

It is the past we never can change, but if you ask me, its the past and there is no need to change anything nor go back. Even if I would be a estudiante in the future, it would never be like the past.

I am glad I had been here before, and so lets jus look forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home