Craving for more rides, since the last 21km at East Coast Park
The fact that I am absence from logging an entry yesterday doesnt mean that I have been spending all the time thinking about what do (I want to do), which also means I am nowhere near to being any clearer anyway. For the record, all I did was watch loads of TV, surf, chat, surf and sleep. Bleah.
And now I am thinking of seriously getting a bike (read: excuse for getting myself a birthday present I suspect) and if I do own one and if I do wake up early on a off-day like tomorrow (or the weekends), I would ride to Botanic Garden.
Riding from Clementi to Botanic Garden, very far?



4 Comments:
Oh my, you are the Nth person I know who is into biking these days.
Singapore is building a round the island route so I heard.
My friends in Singapore would cycle from the East starting in wee hours (like 4am?!) and meet up with other groups at Long House (?!) at Thompson road. And together they ride up North. I heard that the group has over hundred of cyclist. Quite a scene.
I was used to be a keen cyclist ... cycled from Oxford to Edinburgh (and camping) in 12 days. How I miss the good old days at time.
Oh Nth person haha
I thought it was jus a link up of the cycling track, from all the way to East Coast to Changi? Woo wee hours and hundred over cyclists, amazing!
Woo. Then you didnt bring anything along ? In summer or spring?
Si Ying, it was Summer time in UK. And I trained an entire month together with my friend. We each carried 20kg on our back (camping equipment and food), we cooked our own meals, and we cycled 12 hours a day ... sunny and rain.
Woo, its amazing. Somehow related to what I am about to blog about this article I read in the Straits Times regarding a self discovery journey of 600km pilgrimage walk through Spain.
You were training for ? Physical health? Though I cant quite imagine UK in Summer because it seems always drizzling in UK haha.
Post a Comment
<< Home