Friday, August 29, 2008

I was trying to get the whole dress into the picture but thats all. Definitely happy after the run and shower.

More F1 works to be done...


This weekend is significantly more important because I wanted some time to look and think through some of the studying options such as CFAII, MPP. Cant promise that I would have an answer as to what I want to do going forward come end of Monday, but its sort of a necessary reflection that I want to do.


On and off I find myself building walls around myself like some sort of defences.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola!

Lovely dress you have. You look great in it.

If I may ... erm ... I think you need some better background ... Looking forward to seeing one with the Botanic Garden as the backdrop!

Have a good weekend.

8:38 PM  
Blogger siying said...

Hola!

Thank you

Haha sure I do need a nice background than a toilet! Yes, thats one of the places I would love to go, other than the beach. If they rent bicycles at botanic garden, it would be nice, isnt it.

You too! I am sure your weekend is more fulfilling than mine!

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm ... nothing planned this weekend except that DJ Championship event tonight and I have to *ahem* write a coverage on that. Other than that, nothing too fulfilling. Waiting for McDo breakfast delivery now ... ha ha ha.

10:00 AM  
Blogger siying said...

Oh I love Mac breakfast too- their muffins and hashbrowns.I jus had chocolate waffles and chocolates as breakfast haha!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home