
This is not exactly near a beach but rather a sort-of-canal in Vienna
I love new albums, like the way I love exploring a new city, or try out a new eatry, or try something new from the supermarket. While I stood in the train on my way back today, I missed the blue, blue sky, especially on those train rides- I think I always have. Other than a swim or a run during lunch, how many times do I even get to stare at the sky and look at the clouds formation.
Maybe someday I should sit by the Suntec Fountain, albeit warm, and have sandwiches for lunch.
The wish of going away for a holiday on my birthday will not come true this year again. To re-evaluate I think I would be happy enough to even take that day off (not that I wouldnt be allowed, but its more of whether I want/not- to set the records right, my boss is definitely flexible), grab a cycling companion, cycle by the beach and have my favorite Parkway Parade steamboat.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home