Tuesday, August 21, 2007

1 month
1 year

Its been 1 month since I've returned from Europe. Seems amazing. The marks on my feet, caused by the flip flop that I wore are disappearing fast, all thanks to my almost-no-sunshine-no-flip-flop lifestyle. But I jus hadnt put in enough effort to get the photos uploaded, I dont seem to stop playing with the photos and I cant quite stop talking about it.

Its been 1 year. The 1 year where things were the most difficult. But to realise that after 1 year, we still came to the same ending, though I dont think I can be convinced that this is fate. My best guess is that there is no more 1 year-s, no more tries. No more. I supposed I am taking things much easier this time, considering I had that once (or ridiculously more than that) already. You know it, lets then see what the people at the top decide. As long as you stop looking at the memories, its alot easier.

I am deciding between an ipod nano or a mp3 with radio (which is what?). Think I will get it by the end of the month when s-o-m-e IT fair is here. Another birthday present for myself, considering that I have given myself the most expensive present so far (the trip to Europe). Most happy to be loading all my Janice's leaving-home-i-still-love-you-love-expert-wrong-dating (old) songs onto the machine. I think I am so used to her Zen-so-called shrink notes already *smucks*

Talking about birthday. I told her that it seems that bad things tend to happen before my birthday. Her reply is as usually interesting, "Technically everyday other than your birthday is considered as before your (next) birthday". Haha. But its true, which is bad. Mum got me a tailored dress as my birthday present *smucks* while I gotten myself the Europe memories and a pending mp3. An ipod is cool-er?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home