6 July 2007 To Disney
I think I took the Metro from Belleville (Blue, Line 2) to Avon, then change to Nation (Green, Line 6) and take the train to Marne-la-Vallee.
Because its quite a distance away, and many trains actually stopped at one platform so I asked a French lady to ensure that I am not taking the wrong train. After some hand signalling, I am quite sure that I am waiting for the right train to Marne-la-Vallee-Chessy, where Parc Disneyland is. Boarded the train and was assured that it is heading towards Disneyland with all the noisy kids on board as well. Gotten a window seat in which I paid attention to the scenery outside. Not much of a scenery. Landscape of mostly boring houses or patches and stretches of grass. But I didnt feel lonely or bored throughout the ride. I guess I love new things. Though I remembered that I didnt quite dare stare at the group of rowdy kids, jus in case they will do harm to me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home