Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I was in the car when Dad dropped sister at the Buz Library this morning. To realise that almost the whole Guild House and pool were knocked down for an new building. And to realise that I no longer miss school as much. Not that I dont miss school anymore, jus the degree is different. I know I no longer fit into where I used to be nicely, though on the other hand I dont think I have adapted the 1 year plus new role that well either. But I will be taking study leave by End November and yes, I am going back to school to study. Jus l-i-k-e how it used to be like in the past.

Done some errands and had lunch with Mum and Grandma at Grandma's new place. The neighbourhood seems a little depressing. Maybe I am jus too used to the bustling city.

Whenever I saw foreigners (which I assumed to be tourists) looking at the MRT Map, I smiled to myself thinking "You guys have an easy task (as compared to me)".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home