Friday, August 17, 2007

Its Finally Friday and I am in a slightly better mood. The new red (super duper cool) shirt that reads "I ♥ Shopping In Barcelona" in shiny prints does have some credits. The all time favorite G-star jacket works as well. I dont know about the "U" Bracelet. But I guess its because of the three mouthful of coffee, otherwise I would been sleepy now, considering how early I came into office.

And the way to keep myself happy, is to think about my Europe trip.

Exactly a month after the Europe trip, I am going to be on leave on 21 August Tue. Not that its exactly a stay-Home or get-away day so there is nothing much to be happy about. I jus have to take care of one thing.

Now I miss Europe.

Maybe I can work on my scrapebook after the exams. How cool.

There is going to be fireworks today, but I really dont want to think about a year ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home