Sunday, August 19, 2007

Because I was bored yesterday, and while msn-ing with Zen, I stumbled upon this movie- Love is not at all around. It talks about relationship, friendship, truth, and trust.

The scene where two best friends cried in face of one wanting to end their friendship... and how a year later they met on the street and wanted to mend their friendship again.

And how if you never trust someone, and how you thought you have seen the truth, and how you did what is the best for someone else (but often it is not), and how you decided to not ask any question but embrace the one who came back.

I supposed amongst the plot, it talks about life lessons.

And I went to bed at 9pm on a Saturday night, for a 11 hours sleep.

Its time to start studying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home