Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Jus dont know why but I get especially lazy on a public holiday. Jus felt like lying on my bed for the whole day.

Did I ever say this, that I used to not know what to do as the elder one at home? I used to disagree with what was expected of me, and unable to play the role well. Subsequently perhaps I grew up, or perhaps I thought it was so cool to be the elder one, and I gradually took up what was expected of me. But I never forget that I always wish I have an elder brother, someone who will protect me and take care of me. So that even when I am crying, there is someone who can listen to my tears.

Wanted to meet up with friends for a chat tomorrow after work so that there is something to look forward to after 4 days of break. But I supposed there will be things for me to do and I wouldnt be able to leave that early. But I like it, I like it when there is a reason for me to work late. So jus hitting the gym during lunch time. I think I am getting much of a loner, eating on my own, gym-ing on my own, shopping on my own. Oh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home