Sunday, October 22, 2006

Part II of my making of red ruby

Took the chopped red ruby out from the refrigerator.


In the process of making the jelly-like outer layer of the red ruby.


Cooking it.



700 grams of water chestnuts and after many hours and steps... this is it!


Eating it *smucks*

Definitely not the best student in town, I was taught by the best chef. Patient teaching, some loud instructions, numerous demonstrations and repeated reminders. Cuts, burns and some red dyes on my hand.

Still, cooking is fun, fun and loads of fun. For such a lazy student, of course I dislike the aftermath- the cleaning up of flour, the washing of all the utensils and the resume-kitchen-to-its-original-look task. Haha!

Ergh, then its kinda true, I didnt get super duper zuper excited about eating it myself. Rather I am more excited when my sister and grandmother eat it. And, dont expect all regularly sized red ruby. *smucks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home