Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I need a break to find what I want in life. Earlier on I remembered I rattled on finding what I want in life. I cant say I have an answer for it, but I am making small little baby steps. As for the non-crying, mature and independent side of me, I will find it back, even if it meant loneliness for these period. I know I have been sounding very negative and emotional for the past few days, and on and off periods. But thanks for hanging in there for me, hoping that I will find what I want. Hang on there longer, I will not give up on myself. There will be more days ahead when I can be totally proud (not arrogant) of who I am and what I have achieved. There are also other mini plans in life but I shall share it when it comes. I am also contemplating on changing some habits of my lifestyle. Whatever I do, I jus want to be a better me. Even if I shall disappear thereafter, I think my blog remains to be closest to my heart, something that I might never be able to block, reject, refuse or pretend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home