Monday, October 23, 2006


[more photos to be posted later]

We all knew when we leave a place, most of the time the place experiences no, minimal or some changes. It was us, rather, that have become different somehow. For instance, I somehow feel excluded while walking along the benches where every undergraduate will gather and meet their friends for project discussion, despite I still want to feel close to this place I called home for the past 4 years. Well of course, it was till when I was in year 2 that I start to develop attachments for this place. Call me a late developer, a slower start. I am.

And while I was in the computer lab, I no longer could use my user name to log in and it took me about 3 seconds to recall that the plug for the ear phones are at the CPU and that I dont have songs in the computer for me to listen to.

But still, I love and treasure every opportunity I have to come back to school. Jus that it seems that I hadnt feel quite happy the last time I came back, and only slightly better today.

Met WL and SQ for lunch, desserts and tea break. Each time I know I am coming back to school, my appeptite grows. Because I had something earlier on, I skipped breakfast (else I will have bread and coke for breakfast in Buz ad canteen) and gorged on lunch. I shared coke (not chilled enough), fried fish with pasta, and grilled fish with mashed potato with my sister. Had mango sago as desserts. We sat at the end of the canteen and chatted. Mostly about our weird habits, our pending cooking classes (what we will be learning, what we will wear...), if we are scared of ghost, and the red ruby deserts that I made. DIdnt happen to meet my Prof though.

Back in school, all the memories seemed to come back to me. I have a few separate sets of memories for my four years. Guess I missed those last year most. Naturally so seemed thats the last bit of me around. Ok I am exhibiting the behaviours of a piece of wood- losing heat super duper slowly.

Ok before Dad comes to pick us up, I am packing dinner from school to eat later. Continue later.
`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home