I am too spoilt? While for some things I never seem to be able to change my mind, for others, I change my mind faster than the songs in the playlist. Sometimes I jus didnt like to be sad because it will make me so much like you. But I jus dislike that nothing I do can seem to fit into your bill (blogging, making of cards, fashion, studying too hard, watching too much tv, sending postcards, keeping diary, wanting to work harder), no consideration was given because it was not meant for me, and I cant even say anything. But I supposed I am used to this almost all my life as I only show you the side of me that you would agree, and seldom the other, especially the unhappiness? You can say that it makes me more independent, you can say that it makes me more distant.
I will still try but I dont see myself to be your perfect.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home