Friday, September 09, 2005

Woke up and feeling aimless. Maybe because much stuff for my thesis is being done and I need more guidance to continue! But JE is right. Must remember that my supervisor and everyone are there to help me. *smucks* Wise words to a crybaby.

Anyway yesterday's feeling of displacement is a weird thing. I dont even know if its gone. But I woke up feeling sick. And woke up to you. You are back.

Probably read some more thesis stuff, do some more textbook reading (argh) and erm whats not.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
In my world, you are never back.

~ HK sharing (forget that I forgot to write about HK sharing yesterday, but guess no one noticed it)
Along the way, we saw Walmart. You got excited because you said you never been inside a Walmart before. Me too. You said if there is time, we would go over there. Plus, you wanted to take a photo with that Walmart sign. In the end, we had too much on hand, too little time so that place and that picture will remain as per something we hadnt achieve. But maybe memories would never be enough unless it is ongoing. So what is one more and what is one less. Of course, I would always want more.

Anyway when it stopped at the 6th bus stop, we were excited. Think we saw the sign DONG MENG or something. Oh and the bus has this speaker that will tell you at which stop you are at. So its quite easy.
We got off. You told me to finish my water. I finished it. Looked rather lost. Then decided to cross the bridge. So went into this normal looking building. Didnt even get to see how the building looks like since we went in straight to the second/ third floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home