Saturday, September 24, 2005

Been pretty occupied these couple of days. Which is good.

Was home all friday to study my midterm test. Today was a busy day too. Had two project discussions, in which the first one lasted for 4 hours and hence I missed the second one. Anyway it took so long since we were trying to agree on the structure of our report. Ended up with guy not understanding girl and girl not understanding guy. But funny and fun, not those full of tense battling kinds. And the girls kept talking about rebonding and HK during lunch while the guys engaged in some boring conversations which we didnt even notice. Then had dinner with my aunt & uncle at Nai Ji, along Thomson Road.

Anyway my appepite's been rather odd recently- feeling hungry but too full to eat. And drinking too much coke I reckoned. Coke's saviour to my throat but I know all the sugar is bad.

Anyway my hair is pretty short now. *Sob Sob* I probably need to ban the salon on my list. I dislike my short hair!!! So unless you are not consoling me and feel totally sure that my hair is nice, please dont talk to me about my short hair. I get rather depressed over it. And so dont expect to see photos of me any time sooner. Plus I dont engage in much social activity or interaction these days. Very occupied with work. And, I reckoned that if I am not busy nor occupied, I wouldnt feel like I am one of the honours kids. So its peer pressure to get busy!

If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
Nothing. Maybe the meal can wait.

~ HK sharing
We ended up in a rather run- down mall. The only thing good is that the air- cond is blowing strong. I went into a shop and tried quite a few pieces of skirt. But seemed like the cutting isnt that good, didnt fit on me as if they were tailored. So decided not to get it. It was you who got a geniue leather working bag. You spotted one at Silvercord and said you would buy it if I am getting the shiny Crown tee. But since this leather bag is made of real leather, and I reckoned I wouldnt be getting that crown tee, you decided to get it. We spotted a little flaw of the bag so we managed to get a discount. A huge one indeed! Must be luckily. But its weird because the store owner said that the bag comes with a lifetime guarantee. Erm I dont know how true but it sure sounds interesting. The leather bag, by the way, is rather heavy on its own.

Anyway we decided to go back to get our deposited purchases. With our hands already full of bags, we got even more "tied" up with the initial purchases. You kept asking me to go get a cab. It was more like a order than a request. But since its you throwing a temper and I do have times of such, I went ahead to try to get a cab. And can anyone tell me how to hail a cab when both of your hands are full of bags? Its near impossible. Erm but somehow lady luck was on my side. She got me a cab! A cab stopped in front of me and the passenger paid and got off. So I was trying to get your attention while you actually stood at the side of the walkway with carriers all on the floor. Both of us got into the cab and you told the cabby that we wanted to get to Luo Wu, the train station. We wished the cab can drive us all the way back to Kimberly, even if it costs us much more we are more than willing! Two people who dislike the warm weather and had a long day are desperate people. Plus we were hungry. Anyway if someone has a camera, I bet this is our ever best shot. Two thin people in the cab, with much of the spaces filled with carriers. We each had about 4 to 5 bags full. And some of the bags are threatening to fall apart. Imagine what?!? I didnt even notice the scenery! Because I was gigging over our "states" while you were obviously rather tired and remained silent. Dont know anything about the cabby since he didnt show any emotions on his face. And I was smart, because I was searching my pockets for the cab fare (SGD 3) along the way. It must be a short journey since after a few big turns, we reached the familar train station. I paid, we got off, with me trying to see if we left anything behind. I couldnt close the doors (hey how to? with two hands full of bags and bags) and you had to do it somehow. Oh did I mention that my fingers were becoming red since I dont dare to let out, fearing that I dont know how to go about picking them up when I need to alight fast!!! Crazy us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home