Who is the someone whom you dont feel like talking to when you are trying to move on in life. Is it the friend who knows you best or the friend you largely disregard?
If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
(There is nothing wrong, it is meant to be so)
~I am angry. I am sick. I am tired. I am hurt. I am everything, but really I am nothing.
I thought I wouldnt get angry over again.
I thought I wasnt pretending when I am so sick really.
I thought I am alone and thank I am very tired.
I thought I wldnt remember any hurt but too bad I remembered too well.
I am nothing. When was I ever something.
I dont know if it matters to anyone or not, but I am in no capacity to write for today. Till I am back, I am nursing a silly me. For now, jus let me cry.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home