
HK sharing...
Hadnt wore this, but this is another pink piece I got. My friend was commenting that how am I supposed to wear if I am buying all in pink. But my reply is - I dont need to wear them all at the same thing. No one is too crazy (unless you are the one from my faculty) to wear a big red tight track pants with a pink top! Anyway this is from Robinhood, a London brand that I have grown to like. Too bad I couldnt find their website (anyone knows? SOS!!!). And if you watch Zhen Qing, the youngest son of the family aka Xiao An is often spotted wearing this brand.
Guess the price? It doesnt look but sure it costs me around SGD 5. Argh! Where to find this quality shirt at this low price!?! Should have gotten more from their store, dumbest me!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home