Sunday, August 21, 2005

Had great difficulties trying to get some sleep last night. Anyway, nothing much on for the day. Jus the usual reading-notes, watch-tv, pick-school-clothes (sometimes when I get too bored, I
will pick up what I want to wear for the week) kind of lifestyle.

~ Hk sharing...


We love supermart shopping. At least window-supermart-shopping. Maybe because we hang around too much, been to too many places, still have lots of time left (though they are all becoming the past already) so we always love supermart shopping. Especially the shampoo/ hand cream and the food (i.e. ice cream) section. Thats why we spotted the Orange Tea shampoo (I am using it on some days, and Apple & Papaya on other days). And you are finally convinced that Coca Hand cream is not oily on the hand. Anyway our habits continue while we were in HK, though it was something you have always been doing when you are in HK. Anyway because shops dont open before 11am, so between the time we woke up to the time the shops open, plus away the time we took to finish our breakfast - thats the amount of time we have to do supermart shopping. But it was quite different when we were doing supermart-shopping in Shen Zhen. We were terribly glad that finally with a trolley, we could let down our shopping carriers, be refreshed to start on another shopping spree. Things are cheap, you kept screaming. Especially when we calculated how cheap each bowl/ cup of instant noodles is. And with all the things we hadnt seen before, we were on cloud number nine. When it comes to paying time, it is ultra ecstatic. Looking at a trolley full of goodies and the whole long list of receipt and then the little amount we paid for - under SGD 30!

And supermart shopping is a habit that will not fade away in me, even if you can not be with me anymore. Going to talk about some of the purchases I made in HK. Shucks. Seemed like its over a month since I came back but here I am, still rattling about it. Bet you must be tired, sick and disgusted by it already. Never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home