
Hk sharing...
Bought this from D-mop, a very famous brand among HK stars, in Silvercord, Tsim Sha Tsin. My super ultra favourite piece. Love the colour - between peach and pink, so I called it the peach pink. Cost me around SGD 40 but the super duper dumb me thought it was SGD 20 and without a second thought I tried, got opinions and paid for it. Never been so swift. Come to think of it, if I know it costs SGD 40 I would still buy it! My favourite colour you see. Also, I like the design, not too complicated yet unique. Of course this photo was taken in the hotel room. On the top right hand you would see my mobile, luggage locks, RMB, coupons...
This adds on to my collection (those that I can recall) of mini skirts (not very mini though)- a baby blue bathroom material kind, grey with orange threading as design, white, brown, red and pink strips... Not wearing skirts recently all because of the rashes I got from the mosquite bites. Waiting for them to fade away. Argh!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home