Went off to do some shopping for Hifil but the Clementi Guardian didnt carry it. After which we went off to Wheelock and I gotten myself a Oder, a pair of Birkenstock.
Something I wanted for quite some time. At least I have been rattling about it all over my blog more than once. But seeing my site is still without any photos of it, seems like my enthu and excitedness for it fade in pale as compared to you.
I was right. Your week has been exciting. The two and a third hours of conversation on Day 2 is my reward. And only reward. Or maybe it is jus a consolation prize.
I was right - right about what. Right about how busy and packed you are. And so I resist my hands from reaching out my phone and call you. Then I brave myself jus to see you online but not click and talk to you. Even buying a pair of birkenstock, you would be the first to know in the past, is not a piece of news to you already.
It is not because I didnt want to talk to you. It is jus that knowing you have a great life ahead of you, you have so much in store for you, talking to me now is like a chore. I feel inferior in taking up your time already.
Anyway, when my life doesnt have your companion anymore, I must now find enough things to keep me alive. Things to keep my spirits high. Things to motivate me when I wake up. Things to keep my smile. Things to keep me going.
My only consolation is that you are happy. But the cruel reality is that I only get to hear you when you are sad, when you are unhappy. Still, knowing that you are happy, that is a consolation.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home