A story I wrote, titled: Inferiority & Interruption
When you gotten yourself a good job, I know this is the time when reality will show clearly of my inferiority. But inferiority has never eroded that sense of happiness for you, my friend. In fact, the correlation between inferiority and ecstasy is high. The more inferior I might feel, the better your job will be and the happier I am for you.
When you started your first day of work, I waited for your call. Waited to hear your greatest adventure, loudest pride and brightest joy. And I heard that. I heard all about your lunch adventure. I heard your pride, but not arrogant, for clinching this job. And of course, no complaints. All of a joyful spirit.
When you ended your first week of work, I know you still have lots of activities to engage in, loads of reports and spreadsheets to read and much sleep to catch up on. So I look forward to not hearing from you. Expectations and familiarity breed well in me. Well, I heard nothing from you and wanted myself not to disturb you. All these have since evolved to a sense of serious inferiority. And it also triggered off to sincere wishing that I would find a good job in a year’s time.
The writer’s note
As much as inferiority has since taken a significant place in me, inferiority will not overtake and override all and everything. Determination, strength and courage shall try to thrive in a challenging environment.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home