Ok as promised, today's topic on my HK trip is on rather randoml. Erm going to be a short one since I wasted much of my morning already.
People always said that because of the dense population living in Hk, the environment is not that good, i.e. quality of air, quality of living. Well, as a tourist (though tried hard to do things like a local) of 6 days 5 nights, I cant comment on that.
Another thing is I find the indoors temperature jus nice, never too warm yet never too cold. There was never a time when I feel like I am in a freezor. Really dont get why some places love to blust the air cond as though it doesnt consume energy.
Last point on HK. I think my journal book smells Kimberly! Really! I was looking for something written in the book and Oh that familiar Kimberly smell.
Anyway was watching Superstar jus now. Was till a few days ago was I reminded that one of them is my friend. Haha! His performance for this round isnt too bad. Jus think that he has the potential i.e. future cash flow. I feel that the pick of a superstar shouldnt jus based on current value, but more on pending cash flow. You need to find one that the market currently is lacking,
no point getting one that is a mix of XX and YY. Of course, as to those with unclear life orientation, as till now, I dont give a YES to them.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home