Monday, July 25, 2005

Feeling slightly better after meeting today's lunch companion, JY. Guess I still need some time to get over the hurt. Though I am desperately trying to move on, knowing more seems to hurt me more. Thanks for the support...

Anyway we talked about going to HK next year. Hopefully it will come true. Think both of us would make great traveling partners with each other! And with my experience of going HK before, I reckoned I wouldnt be that bad at road directions and stuff like that. So cross our fingers and pray.

Shall continue with today's topic of my HK trip. Planned to talk about my traveling partner. But this plan is indefinitely shelved. Guess the best sharing of today about my trip is: that I was once unhappy while in HK.

Guess it was partially because of overdose of shopping, lack of sleep and rest, as well as something my TP said (but I wasnt pretty alright, my friends would agree too)- so I was unhappy. I didnt speak for some time, merely jus walking and following my TP. Actually I told myself, I am in HK, how can I be unhappy. So I was alright after a while. Jus wanted to not talk to my TP for a while. But things resume to the normal state at night during dinner time, when we were both exhausted (from all the walking), hungry (also from all the walking) and desperate (for we jus couldnt find any seats).

Anyway dad helped me to develop some photos that I took in HK. See how it goes today. Should get starting already. Its 2pm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home