Monday, July 25, 2005

After almost 2 hours, I barely done much.

Anyway today the sky didnt stop crying, a reflection of my current mood.

Still you didnt want to talk to me. Sometimes I wondered if it should be the other way round. Shucks! Anyway please remind myself to stop feeling scared of the future, because no matter how scared I can be, the future will still come. Instead I should brave myself to face it. Rather than feeling scared every now and then. How insecured I am.

Anyway it was mainly because what happened jus now. I went to the library to borrow a book and the librarian was saying that ' Oh I thought you graduated already'. Then I was like Shucks!. Anyway then I went through the course outline of Global Strategic Management, a level 4 module, I got so scared. Though its not the math kind of modules... I am doing it alone. And its largely group based. Shucks x 100! Tell me what to do.

I know you would say, jus do it, you can, I have faith in you. Sometimes I dont know if this is pure blindness when someone tells me that he/she has faith in me. I know thats the most you can do but I really always think if I can trust you or the content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home