Mum brought the photos back jus now. Sometimes seeing the photos and I wondered was it me inside the photos? Why are those memories so short. Maybe because it is barely a week since I came back from HK.
I relooked the photos in my computer countless times. Recalling different snaps of memory each time... jus like UNO is one of the first shops that we thought we wanted to go. But too bad it didnt turn out like what we thought it would be.
As time goes by, I would soon forget a large part of the trip memories. Occasionally being reminded by those photos. But I know I was really happy back then.
Arranging to see which are the postcards and photos I want to paste on my study desk. You are also part of my memory. Always.
Listening to Gu Ju Ji's concert songs can even bring tears to my eyes! Argh. I am so made up of tears. Maybe 90% water instead of ordinarily 70%. Silly me. Anyway jus finished writing a story, titled: Remembering HK. I remebered I wrote "Remembering China in a different light" a year ago.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home