Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Been on bed for 10 over hours. Wondered how long exactly was I soundly asleep, and how long when I wasnt.


Anyway today's topic on my HK trip is about the plane. Took Cathay Pacific to HK. Was served drinks, breakfast on my way there and dinner on my way home. We did concluded that paying a little more to sit on established airlines that served drinks and meals seem like a better option than on new budget airlines that do not. Of course, safely is always a consideration as well. As you see, breakfast comes in the western and the chinese style. Not that bad, I would say. As for
dinner served while on the way back to Singapore, I barely have any appetite for it. The smell was enough to keep me full. But I still have a bite. Choose the fish set, so I finished the ginger fish, leaving the rice intact. Ate half the bar of ice- cream, drank two glasses of coke. Though 3 hours on board is considered short, it can get quite tiring. I will jus doze off, waking up only to the canto music. Didnt really watch movies though, kinda straining to the eyes and neck.Everything on board is alright, nothing to complain about. Jus that sometimes the announcement done by the air stewardness can be jerky. First timer, I reckoned.

Jus finished with my shower. Used the apple & papaya shampoo, which is ultra fragrant. On top of that, I tried the apple & papaya conditioner and OMG its excellent stuff! It makes my hair so soft, smooth and silky. I make sure the next time I go back, I buy enough to last me for at least a year or so!!! I dont care, its jus so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home