Sunday, January 16, 2005


Ok what do you think is the most sincere gift? Its a handmade one. I still hadnt achieve to a stage where the entire present is handmade by me. As in, I still hadnt master the art of making paper boxes (which I should have), making my own wrapping paper, making my own ribbon... Yap thats the 3 things that are still commerically purchased. I always think that a gift can be (1) a commerical-like of yours (2) a totally sincere handmade gift. But when someone has everything already, and when he can always buy anything he wants, then it seems like point(1) is not much of a surprise. Something with my tag on shows how much effort went into designing, buying of raw materials, making, try-and-trial till the last minute when you piece everything together!  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home