Goodbye 2017
It's Week 132 just as I am writing this, the very same that I gave myself 48 weeks to.
As much as I still love some of it, as much as I can I would love more to leave it behind. 132 weeks has long outlived 48 weeks. Though where to, I too have no idea even a year on. Perhaps the answer is what I will get into, rather than I will get into the answer.
To be honest I am used to the lonely journey, that I endured mostly, but nevertheless still thankful for the old friends whom continue to stick with me and the new ones that have been rooting for me. Maybe not enough, but thank you for the friendships, like I have said it to you as the first half year of knowing you is ending. While you are far away in Beijing, you said you are happy to talk any time, and help in even the smallest way, but you have been big in my life. I become a better person because of you, like I never know before. And maybe a happier person because of you, when we laughed over the half-washed cup and everything as normal as daily. Or even if it is just someone who is at roughly the same stage in life, you are there just like that when there is no one left.
But, as growing up means growing old, and even if, in pain, discomfort and degenerating, I have endured. Yet it is clear that as much as you can win your will, you will never win against the race of time. There are life that will never come back in time, there are moments that will never relive, and there are thank-you that never have a chance. There is only so much time for one goodbye, so let's try harder until the only goodbye. Because after that, there is nothing harder to try aside from crying it away.
If, it is hard to sometimes know if you could have try harder, if you have already tried your best, or this is already the best, it is because it is life. It is the goodbye to 2017.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home