Goodbye 2014
Recently I felt that days are passing by too quickly. I could be doing too many (at one time), yet on the other hand, sometimes (you don't have a choice or) it's satisfying to pack in as much.
2014 had its own distinctive ups and downs, and now I am ready to bid farewell to.
I am 2 years on my job, with all the ups and downs - thankful for all the opportunities and exposure. There were also many changes to the team but I think I should be done with adjusting.
Outside of work, it sure was an exciting year. I was IAG blogger crew for 5 months; my sister and I traveled together for the first time and had a month of holiday in Korea, and all the trying to recover prior/after (pleasant and not). There was World Cup and all the lack of sleep/watching of matches in MacDonalds/sleeping on the sofa (but nothing matters because my team won!); and all the possible mess that could happen happened. Planning for another holiday in Korea (oops not Europe) next year, albeit on my own, and you cannot imagine the amount of questions I have (of myself). I also cannot wait to be back in Europe after that.
And everything that's happening around the world.
I learn that sometimes some traits are especially important - be righteous, do the right things and do things the right way.
So, stay positive, and be strong. Hello 2015.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home