Comfortable in my own skin
Before I forget these (fleeting?) emotions..
Life has been stable and fine these days.
At the 9th working year, I got my team. After an up-hill climb right from the start, with those never-ending work and persistent headaches, I gained more confidence and ease. It's now a moment or two of slower pace, even if everything will pick up real soon. In fact, there's so much to complete/ accomplish, that as much as it sometimes overwhelms me, it also excites me. Not everything's done but it can/ shall get better each passing day..
Outside of work, progress in life hasn't seen much progress either. But I'm comfortable in my own skin - I no longer fuss over my hair or my wardrobe too much, I eat freely and almost whatever (as healthy as I can be) I want without considering if it's going to gain a pound or not, and I remember to smile more often. Yes I still have not cook like a chef but enough to make those (cooking) to Insta. And even if I am on my own, there's still the bunch of friends at work that's literally around the corner. We talk much and shared screaming moments (over a mouse) together.
Remember, to continue to work hard, and don't forget to smile. I hope this will last..



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home