Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye,2015

Normality, while sometimes dull, is probably the best one can wish for in life.

Because the chances of anything outside of that is far less than good.

But in any case, 9.5 years of working and finally at the 9th year mark, I was made the team lead, and I cannot thank enough for all the learning opportunities given to me. Even if not everyday is the best working day.

And even if I fail, at least I tried. Even if I never have the answer and still bear the tinge of sadness, I did my best. Even at the very end, I cried all that I need until I don't cry anymore. Thanks to the few people who knew and bear with me, and thanks for those that didn't. Either way I got the best left in my life, because you really can live with very little.

It's time to awake and try the very best every single day. I probably slept enough. And don't forget the lessons of 2015.

Welcome 2016, welcome normality, the very one that I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home