The thing about holiday
Is that, I feel that life has stopped in its tracks.
Somehow disconnected from what everyone's going through, feelings, and the world. Suddenly I abandoned my life and become a stranger in a brand new world, whose motivation is not to live a life there. My days are limited, I wouldn't be there tomorrow and perhaps something that transpired will become only a longing, a memory or a wallpaper. My heart aches either way.
Maybe that's why, sometimes I want to jus head back to another home away from home, to run away from my life and join in the intimacy of someone's life, someone I care, and live the snippets that I've been imagining/ missing, so that even if I wouldn't be there tomorrow, I was once there. My heart aches too.
Maybe, it's one of those things that you do without knowing why you do it. Maybe you really need it.
Never seems ready to leave and come back again.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home