Friday, January 15, 2010

"You wanted to rent the fake eyebrows. They cost $4. I think they are too expensive but you still went ahead to rent them."

"We pushed the carts and sold bras along the street. Each cost $7.90. $7.90 only."

"You want to be a singer and dragged me to the competition."


Their pasts, and recollection of memories seemed so valuable, that I weeped upon hearing them, upon seeing that. When I was also the one who said that we should stop turning back to look at our past and keep moving on.

Maybe, it is not the past that I want to keep myself away from. But the present and the future.
The present and the future that will not keep the past intact.

*

But, I will not say.

What's worth will always be worthy. Nothing needs to be said, someday if it is worth, it will.

*

The song sings, I believe the harder (between us), the more worth it will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home