![]() |
What is Christmas without some fun
The thing that I irk about festival seasons is how while business want to cash in, they are more often than not finding themselves unable to cope with the situation. I had no choice but to step into, and got myself stuck in the queue, a mall (to renew my membership card) but until the crowd disperses I wouldnt be in one. I appreciate the fact that I didnt have to get christmas presents- hopefully it stays this way. I suppose it is also attributable to the fact that we didnt have ski resorts, mountains and lakes to turn to and so everyone is either stuck in the traffic trying to get to the malls or choking up the malls.
And the lights remind me of either the dragon boat festival or a bowl of mee hoon and pink/blue fishballs.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home