Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I know it's the start of a year and therefore too early to daydream. But still:

Run a small farmhouse/ holiday resort in a popular countryside
Have a boutique shop and design everything possible

2 Comments:

Anonymous Wilfrid said...

You know, if that is your dream job, you should pursue it ...

Farmhouse is a great idea. And you can run a boutique shop inside :)

8:42 AM  
Blogger siying said...

Actually I see it more as an alternative lifestyle as a whole. Because I wouldnt want to run a boutique/farmhouse cum holiday resort in Singapore. So I think the move will come if one day I decide to move out of Singapore.

But i guess it can work the other way too, say if i start going for tailoring classes maybe one thing will lead to another that sort of thing?

I think of it more like a daydream because it really does seems remote (even if ppl always say when u never try, u never know?)

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home