There is this ongoing drama that talks about the entangled childhood of six children and how their adulthoods turn out to be.
I actually prefer those childhood times, when they were close to each other. But even in the story they grew up and apart. The only thing that holds them together now is the childhood (memories) that they once shared.
And how many grew so far apart that the memories they shared no longer hold them together (but burden them and that they don't recognise that).
*
There is this drama that talks about how the male lead whom lost his memory in an operation finally discover his past, gave up the second female lead for the first female lead that he shared the past with.
The past was important but why is it important now.
*
Maybe I bury everything in the past too well so that (I hope) they wouldn't affect me now. Maybe it's jus being practical.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home